WANDERLUST

Posted: 11.12.2013 | | Labels: ,



it's back. my itch to travel that is. to be honest it never left, but as of late i have been really desiring adventure and travel. my mind starts to wander and i catch myself daydreaming of beautiful places like bali, turkey, morocco, barcelona...ok i'll save you some time and stop there. 





traveling isn't for everyone. some people are more comfortable staying in one place and they are content with that. i personally could never see myself not traveling. the adventure that lies ahead excites me.



click through for full post






i like exploring new places, escaping into new cultures for a few days or weeks at a time. i will never stop. i'm excited to get away from los angeles for a few weeks soon. counting the days down. here are a few photographs from my last big trip.




where would you love to visit?