MUSIC MONDAY NO.4

Posted: 8.20.2012 | | Labels:
























































there are certain songs that remind me of certain people and certain times of my life. these are some of them. they are mostly love songs or in my experience songs that remind me of dumb people. ha ha. i still love these songs nonetheless. they make me feel somewhat nostalgic, but not too much. 

we all have songs that remind us of the past and sometimes it's nice to make a playlist of those songs and listen to them. i might be a little crazy, but hey, they make me happy.
what are some songs that remind you of the past?

Badges And Badges (Live from Daytrotter)Manchester Orchestra
Endless SummerThe Jezabels
Fall At Your Feet (Crowded House cover) | Boy & Bear
Love out of Lust | Lykke Li
The Night Starts HereStars
Only You Can Make You HappyAu Revoir Simone
Sometime Around Midnight The Airborne Toxic Event
We Have EverythingYoung Galaxy
When U Love SomebodyFruit Bats
You, Me and the BourgeoisieThe Submarines


picture found here / click here to listen