MY GIFT GUIDE

Posted: 12.07.2012 | | Labels:

























for this weeks gift guide i decided to post 8 small gifts that i would love to get this christmas....hint hint friends and family. my best friend says i'm not hard to shop for, but i think that is only because she knows me so well that sometimes she sees items that she thinks were made especially for me and she buys them for me. no, i'm not kidding. she buys them for me (most of the time). how great is she?!

picking just 8 items was hard of course, but i picked these because i think these are items i would use a looooot. seriously, i would actually use these items like crazy and that muscle tee is just great so of course i had to add it on the list.

bottle stopper / gold tumbler / muscle tee / phone case / ring / pouch / journal / usb drive