DOCUMENTARIES AND POPCORN

Posted: 1.09.2013 | | Labels:



















































i love movies. i love documentaries. my ideal sunday would be brunch with my girlfriends (you know who you are) and then coming home to watch movies in bed. i mean, who wouldn't want to spend every single sunday that way?! unfortunately, my life doesn't work that way and most of my girlfriends work sunday mornings, but i do try and watch a least one movie on sundays.

here are some documentaries that i think are totally worth watching while snacking on some popcorn. they are inspiring and filled with people who've worked so hard to get what they wanted. i really enjoyed watching these.

let me know what you guys think about these documentaries. i would also love some recommendations! i'm always up for watching new films.

Bill Cunningham New York /  The September IssueEames: The Architect and The Painter